What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?
From producing my music magazine front cover I have learnt how to develop my skills of creating an interesting looking text, in Photoshop, from my GCSE level of skills. Also on Photoshop I have learnt how to make manipulate shapes and fonts to make them look more appealing to my target audience for example on my front cover the box that my masthead is in. I have also learnt how to make an image look good on the page, for example being able to manipulate it the same way as the shapes, for example fading and framing. One thing that I had to learn how to use without having any past experience in using is the programme Pages which was used to create my double page spread. I also learnt how to compile a blog, for example how to upload images onto a blog and how to upload a photoshop file onto the blog. Lastly I learnt that when using technologies such as blogging and computers in general you need to be patient as they are not reliable. This helps you to organise your time as well as you may not be able to do something you want when you want to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment