«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
UNDER THE GROUND
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Preliminary Task Contents Page
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
16
)
▼
December
(
16
)
Who would be the audience for you music magazine?
Preliminary Task Front Cover
Preliminary Task Contents Page
What kind of institution might distribute your mus...
How does your music magazine represent particular ...
In what way does you music magazine use, develop o...
Reason for choosing Masthead
<!--StartFragment--> Questionnaire Type Up In th...
How did you attract/address the audience for your ...
<!--StartFragment--> What have you learnt about t...
<!--StartFragment--> Looking back at your prelimi...
<!--StartFragment--> I chose to use these im...
<!--StartFragment--> I chose to use this image in...
<!--StartFragment--> I chose to use this image i...
<!--StartFragment--> I chose to use an image in ...
<!--StartFragment--> I chose to use this image as...
About Me
Alex Perez-Davies
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment